Sunday 18 December 2011

Snow.

          Just a sprinkle of snow in our village today,looks like someone has dusted us with icing sugar and its stayed with us and no wonder its freezing.I haven't done much so far just pottering doing a bit of this and a bit of that,cooking dinner now, well just posting this while the veg's are roasting.My laptop is letting me post photos again now so after dinner and once I have sorted the evening jobs I will post some of my decoration pics.Kitchen beckons better go before dinner burns see ya soon.
Love Jill xx

2 comments:

  1. Oooooooooooooooooh looking forward to the pics - I KNOW how lovely thhe house is decorated Jill xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy what bit of snow there is Jilly because the weather men reckon theres no chance of a white christmas as its supposed to be warming up. After the last 2 white christmasses I dont think I'm bothered for a third this year!

    ReplyDelete