Wednesday 7 November 2012

Dentist update.

We had a lovely drive to Scarborough this afternoon the sun was shining the wind was blowing the trees and leaves gently falling to the ground,they looked beautiful swirling  around the paths and roads in their golden colours.I don't have to have anything done at the dentist thank goodness,she took an xray of the crown that has bothered me and cannot see anything wrong I have to use a sensitive toothpaste, apparently I am brushing away my gums as I have very good oral hygiene I brush to much,ya cant do right for doing wrong can ya!!
  I have spent a couple of hours sewing in my little room cosy and happy a few more squares sewn together for a quilt,I'm sat now posting this in front of the fire with a glass of wine and just about ready for my bed,so I will say a good night to you all and hope you all sleep well.
Love Jill xx

7 comments:

  1. Good news about your tooth. I managed a while outside today and got some Vitamin D from the sun which has made a rare appearance for November! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read somewhere yesterday Jilly how lovely Scarborough is out of season - now you seem to have confirmed it - shall have to try persuading the farmer to have a drive over there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are ok
    Stay warm
    Thea x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear that all was well at the dentist - you seem to have had a very pleasant evening to celebrate the good news:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhh good tidings about your tooth! which reminds me...one of swampys fillings fell out so needs looking it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Jill...just to let you know you have one my Give away!!! could you email me your address...sophielewis64@hotmail.co.uk

    Congratulations. xx
    love sophie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have that too Jill. My dentist coated the exposed parts of my teeth with something and they don't bother me anymore, but I do have to you a toothpaste for sensitive teeth too. He also told me to start brushing by holding my brush with only 3 fingers. He said that helps keep people from brushing to hard.

    Thank you so much for your sweet comment. I always love hearing from you!
    big hugs from me...

    ReplyDelete