Friday 26 August 2011

Weather.

   Where has our summer gone,the time passes quick enough without the weather making it feel like autumn already.It is quite chilly this morning and its raining again makes me feel like I need to hibernate which isn't good at this time of year,my poor garden and hanging baskets are starting to look a bit worse for wear after rain and the wind we have had here.I don't look forward to the dark nights,I like to light my candles on dark days and nights and light the log burner if only we could still have light outside (that sounds strange) I have a lot to do again today food shopping and grandchildren to see and to visit a friend so I better not hibernate but get myself a move on,may just have another cuppa before I start,yes sounds a good idea.See you soon love Jill xx

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog...I too am in hibernate mode at the moment,can you believe our weather,on one good note I'v managed to do a lot of crafting :)always a good thing anyway tata for the now,hope you have a lovely weekend Jilly
    .......X Manda X......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Jill for your visit so that I could find your lovely blog. I loved to see all the sewing you have been doing too. I love your Cath Kidston bag! The lavender bags are so cute!!!

    I loved the post with your darling boys.
    smiles from here...

    ReplyDelete