Thursday 25 August 2011

Busy

    Just dropped by to say hello,I have been so busy of late that I have not had time to blog I have had a quick look at the blogs I follow but neglected my own.I will put some pics on later to tell you what I have done and made (Iv been sewing quite a bit )but today I must get on and do some house work the place looks like a bomb has dropped,Billy my eldest grandson has had a few days of grandmas attention and I really havent done anything,so beds to change,on goes the washer, hoover and rubber gloves,iron out waiting for me and off I go.I love to see a nice clean house but I think it will be about 10 pm before I can sit down tonight.Will write some more when Im done.Bye for now xxx

1 comment:

  1. Snap, me too!! I'm terrible at getting distracted though, best get back to it, am mucking out my bedroom. xx
    Sophie

    ReplyDelete