Wednesday 4 January 2012

Y is for Year,New Year.

       The New Year has started so I must get myself back into a routine with my diet.Its no good moaning when Iget on  the scales at Slimming World and making excuses I have put the weight on because I have put the food into my mouth its as simple as that.So New Year new me.I always remember something my Grandma said to me "Yesterday is history,tomorrow is a mystery and today is a gift",I quite agree. This Year is going to be my Year to look after myself.You all out there in blogland have a happy Y ear and look after yourselves.xxx

7 comments:

  1. I like your grandmas saying, I havent heard it before but its a good one and very true!
    Slimming world is very good and we are going to go back on it when our cupboards are emptied of all the christmas goodies.Take care, love Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jill
    Yes thats a great saying. I too need to get back on track with healthly eating and walking more. Although I was a good girl at Christmas :). Keep warm. Health and Happiness for 2012.
    Blessings
    Julie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Year"? Funny -- that's what I chose too...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know of what you speak!
    Good luck. . .and a clever use of Y today too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. But the year has started out with me with either bronchitis or pneumonia...
    ROG, ABC Wednesday team

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yesterday's Times said that it is more important to walk more and get fit - that loses more weight than eating less. The trouble is that it is so horrible here that who feels like going out of the door anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great resolution for the coming year

    ReplyDelete