Thursday 25 November 2010

Thursdays weather.

It snowed more during the night so our little village is white,the sun keeps coming out and smiling at us but then it snows again.Oh well I dont need to go anywhere for a few days plenty in the fridge and freezer to keep us going so i will not be venturing very far.I have a nice pile of ironing to keep me going for a few hours and plenty of pottering in the house I  can do so not going to be bored,will miss my little grandsons if I dont see them for a couple of days but I will put me wellies on and get wrapped up and walk to see them.They live a couple of villages away from us its about six miles away so easy enough to walk it and its a very pretty walk through woods and along the river so im not put off.
  Cup of tea then some ironing, may keep me warm cos the temperature is minus 1 so it is cold.
   Bye for now xx

No comments:

Post a Comment